Chan May Port to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills by car Ba Na Hill, Chan May port,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private car
- Route: Chan May - Lap An lagoon - Lang Co beach - Hai Van pass - Ba Na Hills (Golden Bridge) - Chan May
Transfer from Chan May Port to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills by car
Chan May Port to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills by private car (round trip) with professional driver will take about 5 – 7 hours and there are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way that can’t be missed! Unlike the usual taxi ride, VMcar’s Chan May to Ba Na Hills is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. A great worth traveling for from Chan May to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills.
After stopping at all your requested destinations on your trip from Chan May to Ba Na Hills, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Chan May port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Chan May port to Hue with lowlest price from $113
- Private car from Chan May port to Hoi An with lowlest price from $127
- Private car from Chan May port to Danang with lowlest price from $133
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
127 USD ∼ 2.921.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
145 USD ∼ 3.335.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
169 USD ∼ 3.887.000 VND
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Chan May port to Golden Bridge, Chan May to Golden Bridge by car, Chan May to Ba Na hills by car, Chan May port to Golden Bridge Ba Na hills by private car, Private car Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Transfer from Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Chan May port to Ba Na hills, Chan May shore excursion to Ba Na hills, Private car Chan May port to Golden Bridge
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Chan May Port to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Chan May shore excursion to Ba Na hills, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Chan May port to Ba Na Hills by private car?
The transfer from Chan May port to Ba Na hills, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Chan May shore excursion to Ba Na hills?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Chan May to Ba Na Hills but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Chan May port to Ba Na hills by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the transfer from Chan May port to Ba Na hills, you will stop at Lap An lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Golden Bridge Ba Na from Chan May Port?
With Chan May port to Ba Na hills transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.