Chan May Port to Danang by car Chan May port, Da Nang, Hue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private car
- Route: Chan May - Lang Co beach - Hai Van pass - Dragon Bridge - Cham Museum - Han Market - Chan May
Transfer from Chan May Port to Danang by car
Chan May Port to Danang by private car (round trip) with professional driver will take about 5 – 7 hours. There are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way Chan May to Danang that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most popular option for travelers!
Unlike the usual taxi ride, private car Chan May Port to Danang is safe, clean and convenient – and best of all, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Your day will begin with being picked up from the port by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Chan May to Danang.
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +10USD) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Dragon Bridge – is a bridge over the Han river in Da Nang. This bridge created a wonderful attraction for both locals and tourists every night, especially at the weekend.
- Cham museum – small museum has the world’s largest collection of Cham artefacts, housed in buildings marrying French-colonial architecture with Cham elements.
- Han Market – is a significant landmark in Da Nang, having been in operation since the French occupancy in the 1940s. This local market is set within a two-storey building at the grand intersection of Tran Phu Street, Bach Dang Street, Hung Vuong Street and Tran Hung Dao Street, where you can find hundreds of stalls selling an array of local produce, handicrafts, T-shirts, and accessories.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you return to Chan May port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Chan May port to Hue with lowlest price from $113
- Private car from Chan May port to Hoi An with lowlest price from $127
- Private car from Chan May port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $127
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
133 USD ∼ 3.059.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
150 USD ∼ 3.450.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
174 USD ∼ 4.002.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls, parking fee
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Chan May Port to Danang, Chan May Port to Da Nang, Chan May Port to Danang by private car, Chan May Port to Da Nang by private car, Transfer from Chan May Port to Danang, Transfer Chan May Port to Danang, Chan May Port to Danang transfer, Private car from Chan May Port to Danang, Private car Chan May Port to Danang, Round trip Chan May port to Danang, Chan May port to Danang and back Chan May port, Chan May shore excursion to Da Nang
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Chan May to Da Nang?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Chan May shore excursion to Da Nang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Chan May port to Da Nang and back?
The transfer from Chan May port to Da Nang, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Chan May shore excursion to Da Nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Chan May Port to Da Nang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Chan May to Da Nang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Chan May to Da Nang, you will stop at Linh Ung Pagoda (upon resquest), My Khe beach, Marble Mountains, Dragon bridge, Cham Museum, Han market and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Da Nang from Chan May port?
With Chan May to Da Nang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 50$):
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.