Chan May Port to Hoi An by car Chan May port, Hoi An,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Chan May Port to Hoi An by private car
Chan May Port to Hoi An by private car will take approximately 1.5 hours (72 kilometers) when traveling directly, however there are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most popular option for travelers! Unlike taking the usual taxi ride, private car from Chan May Port to Hoi An makes this possible!
Transfer from Chan May to Hoi An by car service is safe, clean and convenient – and best of all, flexible around your needs! Join us and take the opportunity to see the unforgettable mountain and coastal scenery.
Along the way, you can visit:
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Chan May to Hoi An.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- My Son sanctuary (upon request) – the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you return to Chan May port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Chan May port to Hue with lowlest price from $113
- Private car from Chan May port to Danang with lowlest price from $133
- Private car from Chan May port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $127
- In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 20$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
127 USD ∼ 2.921.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
145 USD ∼ 3.335.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
169 USD ∼ 3.887.000 VND
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Chan May Port to Hoian by private car, Chan May Port to Hoi An by private car, Transfer from Chan May Port to Hoi An, Transfer Chan May Port to Hoi An, Chan May Port to Hoi An transfer, Private car from Chan May Port to Hoi An, Private car Chan May Port to Hoi An, Chan May to Hoi An by private car
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Chan May to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Chan May Port to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Chan May to Hoi An?
The transfer from Chan May port to Hoi An, It takes about 1.5 hour if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Chan May port to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Chan May Port to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Chan May to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Chan May to Hoi An, you will stop at Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Marble Mountains(upon resquest), and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Chan May port to Hoi An?
With Chan May to Hoi An transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 30$):
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.