Chan May Port to Hue by car Chan May port, Hue, popular,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private car
- Pick up and Drop off: Chan May port
Transfer from Chan May Port to Hue by private car
Chan May Port to Hue by car (round trip) will take roughly 5 – 7 hours and there are so many sightseeing stops along the way that you cannot afford to miss! Private car from Chan May to Hue with English speaking driver has now become the most famous way of journeying for tourists due to its convenience, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Your day will begin with Chan May Port pick up by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Khai Dinh’s Tomb – Considered as the most aesthetic among all the royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors. Khai Dinh Tomb is a beautiful blend of Western and Eastern architecture that perfectly reflects the ideas and life of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh.
- Imperial Citadel – The beautiful walled city that housed all Nguyen Emperors, Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, for more than 100 years until Emperor Bao Dai abdicated the throne in 1945 . Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- Thien Mu Pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city and still considered as the most serene and beautiful of all pagodas in the province. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you return to Chan May port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Chan May port to Danang with lowlest price from $133
- Private car from Chan May port to Hoi An with lowlest price from $127
- Private car from Chan May port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $127
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time is chosen by you, however we recommend you should depart early because you only have around 5 hours to explore Hue!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
113 USD ∼ 2.600.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
132 USD ∼ 3.036.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
155 USD ∼ 3.565.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Chan May to Hue, Chan May port to Hue, Chan May to Hue by car, Chan May port to Hue by private car, Chan May port to Hue by car, Private car Chan May port to Hue, Transfer from Chan May port to Hue, Private car Chan May to Hue, Transfer Chan May port to Hue, Chan May port to Hue and back, Chan May port to Hue round trip, Chan may to Hue back Chan May, Chan May shore excursion to Hue
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Chan May to Hue?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Chan May shore excursion to Hue, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Chan May port to Hue?
The transfer from Chan May port to Hue, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Chan May shore excursion to Hue?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Chan May Port to Hue but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Chan May to Hue by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Chan May to Hue, you will stop at Khai Dinh’s Tomb, Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Chan May port?
With Chan May to Hue transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 50$):
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.