Explore Danang – Hue – Hoi An 4 Days by car Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue, popular,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 4 days
- Transport: Private car
- Pick up and Drop off: Danang airport/ Danang airport
Explore most popular destinations in Hue, Hoi An and Danang city within 4 days by private car. No need to worry building itinerary to explore these 3 cities because we have prepared for you the best trip to discover Central Vietnam. Within this private Tri-City transfer, you’ll have a chance to know more about the life, Vietnamese culture and tradition. Join Danang – Hue – Hoi An 4 days with professional drivers now and save money with our special discount in this trip.
Day 1: Danang airport to Hue
Our friendly drivers will be awaiting your arrival with your name on a board and help carrying luggage. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van tunnel – the longest tunnel in Southeast Asia at 6.28 km (3.90 mi), lies on Highway 1 between the two cities of Danang and Hue.
- Khai Dinh tomb – the most aesthetic tomb that displays perfect fusion of Western and Eastern architecture. Explore and learn more about the controversial Emperor Khai Dinh’s luxurious tomb.
- Hue citadel – the home of Vietnam’s last royal family – the Nguyen Dynasty. The walled palace is the manifestation of the Nguyen dynasty’s power. Its massive halls, royal courtyards and gardens’ design and architecture will leave you in awe.
- Thien Mu pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city. Get mesmerized with the serene surrounding of considered the most beautiful pagoda in the city.
Finish your day, our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hue
Price Per Car in Day 1
The Rate 1USD = 23,000 VND is applied for all of your bookings
Day 2: Hue to Hoi An
Your day will begin with being picked up from Danang airport by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Minh Mang tomb – the tomb of the local’s most beloved emperor and considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture that harmoniously blends with its natural surroundings.
- Lap An lagoon – Renowned for its fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is domestic to many types of animals and aquatic vegetation. Lap An Lagoon sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van pass – This magnificent 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”.
- Marble Mountain – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that all represent one of earths elements. Scattered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain. You can visit
Finish your day, our driver will drop you off at Hoi An ancient town or your hotel in Hoi An
Price Per Car in Day 2
Day 3: Hoi An to Danang
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- My Son sanctuary – the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Ba Na Hills – Sun World Ba Na Hills has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018. Thousands of local and international guests visits Ba Na Hills to witness the unique design of renowned Golden Bridge.
- Linh Ung pagoda – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- Han Market – is ideal for those looking for some Danang’s souvenirs before heading home. Some specialities that can be found in Han market include Ly Son garlic, Chili paste, dried rice crackers, dried squids.
Finish your day, our driver will drop you off at your hotel in Danang.
Price Per Car in Day 3
Day 4: Danang to Danang airport
Transfer will begin with our driver greeting you at your hotel/pick-up point at the arranged time then drop you off at Danang airport. Free this transfer if you used all transfers before.
Price Per Car in Day 4
If you have a few hours free before flying, you can visit a few points with a little charge:
- Cham Sculpture Museum (special request + 10 USD) – which shows the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham culture.
- Da Nang Cathedral Church (Pink church Da Nang) (special request + 10 USD) – the only church built in Da Nang city in the French colonial period, in 1923 by the priest Louis Vallet for Da Nang’s French colonial population.
Total Price Per Car in 4 Days
|Original Price (USD)||279||319||369|
|Promotional Pricing (USD)||264||299||344|
- If you have more than 4 days, please contact us to have more destinations
- Baby seats are available upon request
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend 8:00 am!
- Any special requests are welcome
- Private car & Driver transfer
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lunch & Drinks
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Danang – Hue – Hoi An 4 days, Danang – Hoi An – Hue 4 days, Hue – Danang – Hoi An 4 days, Explore Danang – Hue – Hoi An in 4 days, 4 days explore Danang – Hue – Hoi An, Explore Danang – Hue – Hoi An by car