Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car Bach Ma national park, Da Nang, Hue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car
Transfer from Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car with professional driver will take roughly 1.5 hours (63 kilometers) when traveling directly but there are so many must-see stops along the way that it’s a shame if you will skip it! Danang to Bach Ma transfer has now become the most preferable mode of transport. Unlike taking the train or bus, having your own private car from Danang to Bach Ma National Park makes everything easier, convenient and cheaper in the long run and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture.
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This magnificent 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Additionally, the pass offers amazing photo opportunities at the highest point when you take the Danang to Bach Ma National Park transfer by car. (Note: You’ll miss the true beauty of the Hai Van Pass when travelling by train or bus)
- Lang Co Beach – Located just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an unspoiled beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Renowned for its fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is domestic to many types of animals and aquatic vegetation. Lap An Lagoon sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Bach Ma National Park – is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. The Bach Ma Summit Tower is perfect for panoramic viewing of the Hue province and Do Quyen waterfall is a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Danang!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car Danang to Bach Ma to Hue with lowlest price from $95
- Because the road to go up to Bach Ma was very steepy and curvy, so max passengers will be less than normal – We just want to make sure you will have a safety trip and have more interesting.
- Baby seats are available upon request.
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Tour Guide is not included in the service.
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
99 USD ∼ 2.277.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
109 USD ∼ 2.507.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
119 USD ∼ 2.737.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
If you have a few days in Danang city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Round trip Danang to Ba Na Hills by private car
- Round trip Danang to My Son Sanctuary by private car
- Round trip Da Nang to Hue and back by private car
- Round trip Da Nang to DMZ and back by private car
See more trips from Danang at: Danang car rental
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Danang to Bach Ma National Park, Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car, Private car from Danang to Bach Ma National Park , Bach Ma National Park from Danang, Transfer from Danang to Bach Ma National Park , Transfer Danang to Bach Ma National Park, Danang to Bach Ma National Park transfer, Danang to Bach Ma National Park by private car
Frequently asked questions:
1.Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Danang to Bach Ma National Park?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Danang to Bach Ma, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Bach Ma National Park by car?
The transfer from Da Nang to Bach Ma, It takes about 1.5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Bach Ma National Park?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Da Nang to Bach Ma national park but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Bach Ma by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Danang from Bach Ma?
With Danang to Bach Ma transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.