Transfer from Hoi An to Chu Lai airport Hoi An,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hoi An to Chu Lai Airport by private car
Hoi An to Chu Lai Airport by private car with professional driver takes approximately an hour and 45 minutes (77 kilometers) and is an enjoyable drive with spectacular view of South Central Vietnam. Chu Lai Airport is the biggest airport in Vietnam for it was the American airbase in Chu Lai 1967, during the Vietnam War. The Chu Lai Airport Vietnam now serves domestic and international arrivals each day. Transfer from Hoi An to Chu Lai Airport is easier with VM Car.
If you want safe, convenient and comfortable for your friends, family or yourself in this airport, then booking a private car from Hoi An to Chu Lai Airport with VM Car is the best choice for you! The same price is applied for other trips below: Chu Lai airport to Hoi An by car
- Transfer from Chu Lai airport to Hoi An, our friendly drivers will be awaiting your arrival with your name on a board and travel directly to your hotel
- Have help carrying luggage
- Air-conditioned, modern vehicles
- Experienced English-speaking drivers
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Please ensure to provide flight number on booking form so we can track your flight
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges may apply for drop-off/pick-up to hotels outside the city center
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
55 USD ∼ 1.265.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
65 USD ∼ 1.495.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
75 USD ∼ 1.725.000 VND
- English Speaking Driver!
- Door to door service! (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls!
- Bottled drinking water!
- Free Wi-Fi!
- No hidden fees!
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
Hoi An to Chu Lai, Hoi An to Chu Lai airport, Chu Lai aiport to Hoi An, Hoi An to Chu Lai by car, Hoi An to Chu Lai airport by car, Transfer from Hoi An to Chu Lai, Transfer Hoi An to Chu Lai, Private car from Hoi An to Chu Lai airport
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Chu Lai airport?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Chu Lai airport, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Chu Lai by private car?
The transfer from Hoi An to Chu Lai, it takes about 45 minutes if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Chu Lai?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Chu Lai airport but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Chu Lai by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation.We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to Chu Lai?
With Hoi An to Chu Lai transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.