Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car Dong Hoi, Hoi An,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car
Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car will take about 5.5 hours (294 kilometers). However, you may enjoy several scenery and make quick stops along the way. The route from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car includes the Demilitarized Zone where the you’ll find historical sites that worth visiting.
Travelling from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car with your own VM Car driver makes this safe, comfortable and convenient! Join us and take the opportunity to see the amazing landscapes of Central Vietnam on the way from Hoi An to Dong Hoi.
Our private car from Hoi An to Dong Hoi service will begin with our friendly driver picking you up at your hotel. Along the way, you can visit:
- Marble Mountain is the popular title for these 5 elemental mountains: Metal (Venus), Wood (Jupiter), Water (Mercury), Earth (Saturn) and Fire (Mars). Presently, there is just one mountain open for public viewing, so passengers simply go to Water Mountain. This one is the biggest and exist the historic and delightful site for sightseeing and discover.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
- Lunch not included, however our driver will happily stop to any restaurant along the way
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Sightseeing available upon request
- Departure time flexible
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
141 USD ∼ 3.243.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
165 USD ∼ 3.795.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
190 USD ∼ 4.370.000 VND
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Tour guide
Hoi An to Dong Hoi by car, Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car, Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi, Transfer Hoi An to Dong Hoi, Hoi An to Dong Hoi transfer, Private car from Hoi An to Dong Hoi, Transport from Hoi An to Dong Hoi, Private car Hoi An to Dong Hoi