Hoi An to Hue by car Hoi An, Hue, popular,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue by private car
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue by car takes on average 3 hours (130 kilometers) when transferring without stops – currently however, the most popular option for transfer includes several amazing sightseeing opportunities. Unlike other modes of transport, travelling from Hoi An to Hue by private car with professional driver allows you at create your own journey on your time and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Travel to Hue either direct transfer or with sightseeing:
- The Marble Mountains – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain. (Please see the note section)
- Hai Van Pass – This superb 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-visit. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson called the Hai Van Pass “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. More-so, the pass offers incredible photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Hoi An to Hue by car. (Note: You wont experience the Hai Van Pass like this when traveling by bus or train)
- Lang Co Beach – Situated slightly north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is a stunning stretch of sand and water – a small coastal town offering a range of delicious local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Well known for its fresh oyster farms and natural environment, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is the home of several types of animals and aquatic life. The endless view of the surrounding mountains is one to remember.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +26 USD) – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Elephant Springs (upon request +10 USD) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request +26 USD) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hue!
Return to Hoi An on same day (One day trip Hoi An to Hue by private car): you can choose max 3 places (Such as: Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, Tu Duc tomb, Hue citadel, Thien Mu pagoda) when you arrive in Hue for this option.
- We will charge Marble Mountain $8, if your trip have a destination of My Son Sanctuary
- The service is available both ways
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
59 USD = 1.357.000 VND
85 USD = 1.955.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
69 USD = 1.587.000 VND
95 USD = 2.185.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
84 USD = 1.932.000 VND
110 USD = 2.530.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
If you have a few days in Hoi An, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Hoi An to Ba Na Hills and back by private car
- Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary and back by private car
- Hoi An to Vinpearl Land and back by private car
- Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels and back by private car
See more trips from Hoi An at: Hoi An car rental with driver
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Hoi An to Hue, Hoi An to Hue by car, Hoi An to Hue by private car, Hoi An to Hue private car, Private car from Hoi An to Hue, Transfer from Hoi An to Hue, Transfer Hoi An to Hue, Transport from Hoi An to Hue, Private car to Hue from Hoi An
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Hue?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Hue, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Hue city?
The transfer from Hoi An to Hue, It takes about 4 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Hue?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Hue but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Hue by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hoi An to Hue, you will stop at Marble Mountains, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Hoi An?
With Hoi An to Hue transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.