Hoi An to Hue by car Hoi An, Hue, popular,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hoi An to Hue by car
Transfer from Hoi An to Hue by car takes on average 3 hours (130 kilometers) when transferring without stops – currently however, the most popular option for transfer includes several amazing sightseeing opportunities. Unlike other modes of transport, travelling from Hoi An to Hue by private car allows you at create your own journey on your time! Including all stops, the transport from Hoi An to Hue generally takes between 6-7 hours total.
Traveling from Hoi An to Hue with VM Car is the safest, cleanest and most comfortable way of traveling, no matter how large your group size is! This makes private car the best option for you!
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- The Marble Mountains – This group of 5 marble and limerstone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Hai Van Pass – This superb 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-visit. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson called the Hai Van Pass “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. More-so, the pass offers incredible photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Hoi An to Hue by car. (Note: You wont experience the Hai Van Pass like this when traveling by bus or train)
- Lang Co Beach – Situated slightly north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is a stunning stretch of sand and water – a small coastal town offering a range of delicious local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Well known for its fresh oyster farms and natural environment, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is the home of several types of animals and aquatic life. The endless view of the surrounding mountains is one to remember.
- Elephant Springs (upon request) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
69 USD = 1.552.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
79 USD = 1.777.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
94 USD = 2.115.000 VND
- Including the Elephant Springs is an extra $10USD
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Return transfers for the same day are an additional $40USD
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls
- Bottled drinking water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Entrance fees