Hoi An to My Son sanctuary by car Hoi An, My Son,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary by private car
Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary by private car takes around 50 minutes (38 kilometers). Transfer from Hoi An to My Son by car with your own professional driver makes this safe, convenient and affordable! In addition, you also have the opportunity customize your trip to visit some unmissable attractions when traveling to My Son from Hoi An.
With VM Car, transfer will begin with our driver greeting you at your hotel/pick-up point at the arranged time. On this trip, you have the chance to see:
- My Son Sanctuary is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists. My Son Holy land is an attractive destination not only for domestic but also international tourists to visit and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom.
After going around My Son Sanctuary, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you back to Hoi An city center and drop you off at your hotel!
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
35 USD ~ 805.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
45 USD ~ 1.035.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
55 USD ~ 1.265.000 VND
- Professional Driver (English)
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Food and Drink
- Entrance fees (150.000vnd per person)
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Hoi An to My Son, Hoi An to My Son sanctuary, Hoi An to My Son by car, My Son from Hoi An, My Son sanctuary from Hoi An, Hoi An to My Son sanctuary by car, Hoi An to My Son by private car, Hoi An to My Son sanctuary by private car, Private car from Hoi An to My Son, Transfer from Hoi An to My Son, Transfer Hoi An to My Son
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to My Son, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to My Son by private car?
The transfer from Hoi An to My Son, It takes about 50 minutes if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to My Son?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to My Son by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to My Son from Hoi An?
With Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.