Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels by car DMZ, Hoi An,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels by private car
Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels by private car will take about 4.5 hours (233 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical scenery along the way.
VM Car’s private car from Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels is safe, comfortable and convenient! Join us and take the opportunity to see the DMZ and Central Vietnam’s amazing landscapes.
Transfer from Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels by car will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see.
- Horror Highway (The street of horror) – May 1, 1972 will never be forgotten by people in Quang Tri and Thua Thien provinces not because it is the International Labor Day, but because the horrible carnage on the Vietnam Highway 1 about ten kilometers south of Quang Tri City. Thousands of civilians, mostly the elders, women, children and scores of soldiers were killed by artillery and infantry weapons in hours of shooting
- Long Hung Church – Head south from the town down highway 1a towards Hue and you’ll notice Long Hung Church. At 120m², it was built in 1955-56 using reinforced concrete which is evident as the damage incurred in 1972 is still visible today. It stands as a testament to the strength and bravery shown against the American an South Vietnamese forces. For 81 days the North Vietnamese held the church while the Americans and South Vietnamese forces fought to take it back with machine gun fire, grenades, and even shells from warships.
- Doc Mieu Firebase – 8km south of the Ben Hai River and just off Highway 1, is this former American base, once part of ‘the McNamara Line’. It has been extensively picked over by scrap-metal collectors, and recently by American veteran groups searching for MIAs (missing in actions). Most of the remains unearthed in recent years have been those of Vietnamese
- Hien Luong Bridge – The original Hien Luong Bridge was destroyed by American bombing in 1967. At the time, it was painted ½ red and ½ yellow, a vivid reminder that this was a physical and ideological boundary separating the two zones of Viet Nam
- Vinh Moc Tunnels – The tunnels were constructed on three levels at 10, 15 and 20-23m deep, with good ventilation, freshwater wells and, eventually, a generator and lights. The underground village was also equipped with school, clinics, and a maternity room where 17 children were born. Each family was allocated a tiny cavern, barely larger than a single bed. These tunnels were built taller than the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Khe Sanh Combat Base (upon request) – a large Marine base camp attacked by a massive forces of the North Vietnamese Army in early 1968. On the way to Khe Sanh, there will be stopovers at Dakrong Bridge – One of the main branches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which leads south to the A Shau valley and the infamous “Hamburger Hill”, Rock pile Hill (Though it’s inaccessible, it’s a prominent sight from the highway) is a US military base that was used as a watchtower to observe the activities of the Vietnam People’s Army in the demilitarized zone in Quang Tri Province from 1966 to 1968.
After stopping at all your requested stops on your Hoi An to Vinh Moc Tunnels trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An!
- Baby seats are available upon request
- English speaking tour guide (Recommended)
- Direct transfer available.
- Service available both ways
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
140 USD ∼ 3.220.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
160 USD ∼ 3.680.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
195 USD ∼ 4.485.000 VND
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels, Hoi An to vinh moc tunnels by car, Private car Hoi An to vinh moc tunnels, Transfer from Hoi An to vinh moc tunnels, Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels by private car, Transfer from Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels, Transfer Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Vinh Moc by private car?
The transfer from Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels, It takes about 4.5- 5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Vinh Moc but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Vinh Moc by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels, you will stop at Hai Van Pass, Long Hung church, Doc Mieu firebase, Hien Luong bridge, Vinh Moc tunnels, Khe Sanh combat base (upon request) and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels by private car?
With Hoi An to Vinh Moc tunnels transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.