Hue to Ba Na Hills by car Ba Na Hill, Da Nang, Hue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang by car
Hue to Ba Na Hills by car with professional driver (Golden Bridge is located at Ba Na Hills) will take approximately 3 hours (119 kilometers) when traveling directly. However there are many sightseeing opportunities along the way to Ba Na Hills from Hue you can’t just afford to miss.
It will be wise to make your Hue to Ba Na Hills Danang by private car a full-day adventure as it is the best way to make make the most of your journey through Central Vietnam!
Private car Hue to Ba Na Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang is safe, clean and convenient – and best of all, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture!
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Danang by private car.
- Ba Na Hills Danang – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018. Local and international tourists travel from Hue to Golden Bridge to witness the unique design of renowned structure.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Ba Na Hills!
- Baby seats are available upon request
- The service is available both ways, transfer to Danang or Hoi An
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
- One Way
59 USD ~ 1.357.000 VND
- Round Trip
89 USD ~ 2.047.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
- One Way
69 USD ~ 1.587.000 VND
- Round Trip
109 USD ~ 2.507.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
- One Way
84 USD ~ 1.932.000 VND
- Round Trip
124 USD ~ 2.852.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Round trip Hue to Hoi An by private car
- Round trip Hue to My Son Sanctuary by private car
- Round trip Hue to DMZ by private car
- Round trip Hue to Bach Ma national park by private car
See more trips from Hue city at: Hue private transfer
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, local tolls, parking fees and local taxes
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Hue to Ba Na hills, Hue to Golden Bridge, Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na hills, Hue to Ba Na Hills Danang, Ba Na hills from Hue, Hue to Ba Na Hills by car, Hue to Ba Na hills by private car, Privtae car from Hue to Ba Na hills, Transfer from Hue to Ba Na hills, Transfer from Hue to Golden Bridge, Transfer Hue to Ba Na hills, Transfer Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Golden Bridge?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Golden Bridge, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Ba Na Hills?
The transfer from Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, It takes about 3 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Ba Na Hills?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Ba Na Hills but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Golden Bridge by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Golden Bridge, you will stop at Lap An lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hue?
With Hue to Ba Na Hills transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.