Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by car Bach Ma national park, Hoi An, Hue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by private car
Transfer from Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by private car with professional driverwill take approximately 3.5 hours (139 kilometers) when traveling directly, however there are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way that can’t be missed! Unlike the usual motorbike, bus or taxi ride, private car from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An service makes this awesome journey possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture!
Bach Ma National Park is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. The Bach Ma Summit Tower is perfect for panoramic viewing of the Hue province and Do Quyen waterfall is a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park.
On the way from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An, you can visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An, our experienced and friendly driver will bring you to your hotel in Hoi An!
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
95 USD ~ 2,185,000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
110 USD ~ 2,530,000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
125 USD ~ 2,875,000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
If you have a few days in Hue, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Discover Hue city by private car
- Day trip Hue to Ba Na Hills by private car
- Day trip Hue to DMZ by private car
- Day trip Hue to Phong Nha by private car
See more trips from Hue at: Car Rental Hue
- English speaking driver and private car transfer
- Door to door service (within Town Center
- All tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in car Wifi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An, Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An by car, Transfer from Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An, Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An by car, Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An by private car, Private car from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An by private car?
The transfer from Hue to Bach Ma natioanl park to Hoi An , It takes about 3.5- 4 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An, you will stop Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach,Lap An lagoon, Marble Mountains (request upon) and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue to Bach Ma from Hoi An?
With Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.