Hue to Danang by car Da Nang, Hue, popular,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hue to Danang by car – Hue to Danang airport
Transfer Hue to Danang by car with professional driver will take approximately 2.5 hours (100 kilometers) when traveling directly, however there are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most-popular option for travelers in Vietnam! Unlike taking the train or bus, traveling from Hue to Danang by car via Hai Van Pass makes this possible!
Transfer Hue to Danang is safe, clean and convenient – and best of all, flexible around your needs! Join VM Car and take the opportunity to see the unforgettable mountain and coastal scenery.
Along the way, you can visit:
- Elephant Springs (upon request) – Natural water springs cascading down along huge boulders. A perfect place to swim, eat and relax.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Danang by private car (Note: You won’t fully experience the Hai Van Pass when traveling by bus or train)
- The Marble Mountains (upon request) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Ba Na Hills Danang (upon request) – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. The Golden Bridge became viral upon its opening last June 2018.
After stopping at all of your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
The same price is applied for other trips below: Hue to Danang airport by car
- Including the Elephant Springs is an extra $10USD
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Price 1 Way
Return (Add on)
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
55 USD ~ 1.265.000 VND
30 USD ~ 690.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
65 USD ~ 1.495.000 VND
30 USD ~ 690.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
79 USD ~ 1.817.000 VND
30 USD ~ 690.000 VND
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Hue to Danang, Hue to Danang by car, Hue to Da Nang by car, Hue to Danang by private car, Hue to Danang transfer, Transfer from Hue to Danang, Transfer Hue to Danang, Car rental from Hue to Danang, Transport from Hue to Danang, Car hire Hue to Danang, Private car from Hue to Danang, Transfer Hue to Danang airport, Hue to Danang airport by car, Hue to Danang airport transfer
Frequently asked questions
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Da Nang?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Da Nang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Da Nang city?
The transfer from Hụe to Da Nang city, It takes about 2.5 – 3 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Da Nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Da Nang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Da Nang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Da Nang, you will stop at Lap An Lagoon, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Da Nang?
With Hue to Da Nang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.