Hue to Dong Hoi by private car Dong Hoi, Hue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hue to Dong Hoi by private car
Hue to Dong Hoi by private car will take about 3 hours (168 kilometers), however it is highly recommended to visit historical sites along the way.
Traveling from Hue to Dong Hoi by private car with your own VM car driver makes this safe, comfortable and convenient! Join us and take the opportunity to see the DMZ and its amazing landscapes.
Your day with VM Car will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
99 USD = 2.227.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
119 USD = 2.677.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
139 USD = 3.127.000 VND
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Service available both ways
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Tour guide