Hue to My Son to Hoi An by car Hoi An, Hue, My Son,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by car
Transfer from Hue to My Son Sanctuary by car will take around 3 hours (127 kilometers) and another hour (39 kilometers) to get from My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An. The road from Hue to My Son to Hoi An has the most breathtaking view in Central Vietnam. Traveling from Hue to My Son Ruins Hoi An by private car with your own professional driver makes this safe, convenient and affordable! Unlike taking the train or bus, traveling from Hue – My Son Temple – Hoi An by car makes this possible!
Transfer Hue to My Son Sanctuary to Hoi An by car is flexible around your needs! Join us and take the opportunity to see the unforgettable mountain and coastal scenery.
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Danang by private car (Note: You won’t fully experience the Hai Van Pass when traveling by bus or train)
- The Marble Mountains – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- My Son Sanctuary is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists. My Son Holy land is an attractive destination not only for domestic but also international tourists to visit and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom.
After your My Son Sanctuary Day Trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you to Hoi An city center and drop you off at your hotel!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
95 USD ∼ 2.185.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
105 USD ∼ 2.415.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
120 USD ∼ 2.760.000 VND
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls
- Bottled drinking water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Entrance fees