Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels by car DMZ, Hue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels by private car
Transfer from Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels by private car will take about 2 hours (105 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical scenery along the way. VM Car’s private car from Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee! Join us and take the opportunity to see the DMZ and Central Vietnam’s amazing landscapes.
Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels by car will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you can visit:
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Khe Sanh Combat Base (upon request +25 USD)– a large Marine base camp attacked by a massive forces of the North Vietnamese Army in early 1968. On the way to Khe Sanh, there will be stopovers at Dakrong Bridge – One of the main branches of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, which leads south to the A Shau valley and the infamous “Hamburger Hill”, Rock pile Hill – a US military base that was used as a watchtower to observe the activities of the Vietnam People’s Army in the demilitarized zone in Quang Tri Province from 1966 to 1968.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- Vinh Moc Tunnels – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
After stopping at all your requested stops on your Hue to Vinh Moc Tunnels trip, your driver will take you back to Hue city and drop you off at your hotel.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Direct transfer available.
- English speaking tour guide (recommended)
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
59 USD ∼ 1,357,000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
69 USD ∼ 1,587,000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
89 USD ∼ 2,047,000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Explore Hue by private car
- Hue to Bach Ma national park and return by private car
- Hue to Ba Na Hills and return by private car
See more trips from Hoi An at: Car rental in Hue
- English speaking driver
- Transport by private car round trip transfer
- All tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free wifi in car
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels, Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels by car, Private car Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels, Transfer from Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels, Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels by private car, Vinh Moc tunnels from Hue by car, Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels transfer
Frequently asked questions:
1.Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Vinh Moc?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Hue to Vinh Moc, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Vinh Moc tunnel?
The transfer from Hụe to Vinh Moc, It takes about 2 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Vinh Moc?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Vinh Moc but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Vinh Moc by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Vinh Moc, you will stop at La Vang holy land, Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai river and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Vinh Moc tunnels from Hue?
With Hue to Vinh Moc transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.