Phong Nha to Da Nang by car Da Nang, Phong Nha,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 6 hours
- Transport: Private car
- Pick up and Drop off: Your hotel/ Your place
Transfer from Phong Nha to Da Nang by private car
Transfer from Phong Nha to Da Nang by private car will take about 6 hours (310 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical sceneries along the way. Traveling from Phong Nha to Da Nang by car with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee. Join us and take the opportunity to see the DMZ and Central Vietnam’s amazing landscapes.
We also provide Phong Nha to Danang airport by private car with same price.
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Travel to Da Nang either or direct or including sightseeing at:
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- Hue Citadel (upon request +10 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see.
After stopping at all your requested destinations, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Da Nang!
- Baby seats are available upon request
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 3 Passengers
141 USD = 3.243.000 VND
Max 5 Passengers
165 USD = 3.795.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 12 Passengers
190 USD = 4.370.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
If you have a few days in Danang city, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Day trip Danang to Bach Ma National Park by private car
- Day trip Danang to My Son sanctuary by private car
- Day trip Danang to Ba Na Hills by private car
See more trips from Danang city at: Danang private transfer
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food, drink and other personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
Phong Nha to Da Nang, Phong Nha to Danang, Danang from Phong Nha, Phong Nha caves to Danang, Phong Nha to Da Nang by car, Phong Nha to Da Nang by private car, Private car from Phong Nha to Da Nang, Transfer from Phong Nha to Da Nang, Transfer Phong Nha to Da Nang, Phong Nha to Da Nang transfer, Transport from Phong Nha to Da Nang
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Phong Nha to Danang?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Phong Nha to Da Nang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Phong Nha to Danang city, no stop on the way?
Private car Phong Nha to Danang city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Phong Nha to Danang?
The transfer from Phong Nha to Danang, It takes about 6 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
5. What happen if unfornately we canceled the transfer from Phong Nha to Da Nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Phong Nha to Da Nang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
6. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Phong Nha to Danang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Da Nang to Phong Nha, you will stop at Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Lap An lagoon, Hue Citadel (Upon request), Hien Luong bridge and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Phong Nha to Danang?
With Phong Nha to Danang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.