Tien Sa Port to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Ba Na Hill, popular, Tien Sa port,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private car
- Pick up and Drop off: Tien Sa port
Tien Sa Port to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills by private car with professional driver will takes about 5 -7 hours and there are some fantastic sightseeing opportunities that you wouldn’t experience when traveling by taxi! VMCar’s Chan May to Ba Na Hills is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Private car Tien Sa Port to Ba Na Hills with VM Car will begin with our driver greeting you at the port at your requested time. If you prefer, you can request to stop at some places below on the way:
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +10USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang has the Golden Bridge as the newest addition to its wide array of famous attractions. A great worth traveling for from Tien Sa to Ba Na Hills.
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Tien Sa to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Tien Sa port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Danang with lowlest price from $94
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Hue with lowlest price from $116
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Hoi An with lowlest price from $88
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
83 USD ∼ 1.909.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
103 USD ∼ 2.369.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
128 USD ∼ 2.944.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills, Tien Sa port to Golden Bridge, Tien Sa to Golden Bridge by car, Tien Sa to Ba Na hills by car, Tien Sa port to Golden Bridge Ba Na hills, Private car Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills, Private car Tien Sa port to Golden Bridge, Transfer from Tien Sa to Ba Na hills, Transfer Tien Sa port to Golden Bridge, Tien Sa shore excursion to Ba Na hills
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Tien Sa shore excursion to Ba Na hills, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Tien Sa to Golden Bridge by car?
The transfer from Tien Sa to Golden Bridge, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Tien Sa shore excursion to Ba Na hills?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Tien Sa to Ba Na hills but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Tien Sa port to Golden Bridge Ba Na hills?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Tien Sa port to Golden Bridge Ba Na hills, you will stop at Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request), My Khe Beach, The Marble Mountains (upon request), Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills?
With Tien Sa to Ba Na hills transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.