Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by car Hoi An, popular, Tien Sa port,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
- Duration: 1 day
- Transport: Private car
- Pick up and Drop off: Tien Sa port
Transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by private car
Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by private car with professional driver takes about 5 – 7 hours. There are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way Tien Sa to Hoi An that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most popular option for travelers!
Unlike taking the usual taxi ride, private car Tien Sa Port to Hoi An is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
With VM Car, transfer will begin with our driver greeting you at the port at your requested time. Along the way, you will visit:
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- The Marble Mountains – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- My Son Sanctuary (upon request +30USD) – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
- Hoi An ancient town – is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Tien Sa to Hoi An, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Tien Sa port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Danang with lowlest price from $94
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Hue with lowlest price from $116
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $83
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time is chosen by you, however we recommend you should depart early
PRICE PER CAR
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
88 USD ∼ 2.024.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
101 USD ∼ 2.323.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
116 USD ∼ 2.668.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Tien Sa port to Hoi An, Tien Sa to Hoi An, Tien Sa port to Hoi An by private car, Private car Chan May port to Hoi An, Transfer from Chan May port to Hoi An, Chan May port to Hoi An by car, Tien Sa to Hoi An by car, Tien Sa to Hoi An by private car, Private car Tien Sa to Hoi An, Transfer Tien Sa to Hoi An, Tien Sa shore excursion to Hoi An
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Tien Sa to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Tien Sa shore excursion to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Tien Sa port to Hoi An?
The transfer from the port to Hoi An, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Tien Sa shore excursion to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Tien Sa Port to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Tien Sa to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Tien Sa to Hoi An, you will stop at Linh Ung Pagoda (upon resquest), My Khe beach, Marble Mountains, and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An from Tien Sa port?
With Tien Sa to Hoi An transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 30$):
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.