Vietnam Car Rental With Driver
Vietnam Car Rental is the best car rental services in the country. With Vietnam private transfer, you can rent a car with a driver to go from one place to anywhere you prefer in Vietnam. Vietnam car rental with driver offers many well-planned itineraries to choose from and are customizable to fit to customer’s liking anytime. Affordable prices without compromising the service quality is what VM Car is known for. Travel with ease as Vietnam Private Car has an outstanding 24/7 Customer Support that will attend to your inquiries, booking amendments and any car rental service related concerns before, during and after the transfer.
– Private transport by high quality of car
– Door to door service (additional charges may apply for outside of City Center)
– Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
– Bottled water
– Free in car WiFi
– Food and drinks
– Entrance fees
– Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
– Gratuities (recommended)
– English speaking driver or Basic English communication depend on your itinerary (noted it on price table)
– Baby seats are available upon request
– Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price Per Car
The Rate 1USD = 23,000 VND is applied for all of your bookings
You can pay directly by cash or credit card, in VND or in USD
Book Your Private Car
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
2. Types of car will be offered when you use Vietnam private transfer?
Vietnam private transfer offers different types of car depending on the number of passengers, baggages and route that will bring you the perfect travel experience (safe, comfortable and convenient) during your stay in Vietnam.
SEDAN (Max 3 Passengers): Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent, Chevrolet Cruze.
SUV (Max 5 Passengers): Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner.
VAN (Max 12 Passengers): Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
That price per car not person which included an driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How to book and know that has been confirmed when you use Vietnam car rental with driver?
Vietnam private car transfer can be booked in advanced via email, phone call or live chat. Our chat support agents are online 24/7 to assist you with your booking. We can also be reached via WhatsApp for your convenience. Email confirmation will be sent out as soon as Vietnam car hire arrangement is done. Guests may review it and make necessary adjustments before the scheduled pick up.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the trip with Vietnam private car transfer?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the Vietnam private car but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip?
We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip with Vietnam private car?
With Vietnam private transfer, all drivers will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for our trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.