Chan May Port to Hue by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Chan May Port to Hue by car (round trip) will take roughly 5 – 7 hours and there are so many sightseeing stops along the way that you cannot afford to miss! Private car from Chan May to Hue with English speaking driver has now become the most famous way of journeying for tourists due to its convenience, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Detail Itinerary Chan May Port to Hue by car
Your day will begin with Chan May Port pick up by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Khai Dinh’s Tomb – Considered as the most aesthetic among all the royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors. Khai Dinh Tomb is a beautiful blend of Western and Eastern architecture that perfectly reflects the ideas and life of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh.
- Imperial Citadel – The beautiful walled city that housed all Nguyen Emperors, Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, for more than 100 years until Emperor Bao Dai abdicated the throne in 1945 . Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- Thien Mu Pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city and still considered as the most serene and beautiful of all pagodas in the province. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip Chan May Port to Hue by car, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you return to Chan May port!
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time is chosen by you, however we recommend you should depart early because you only have around 5 hours to explore Hue!
Extra charges for other places
Thanh Toan Bridge (Upon request +12USD) – a rare arched wooden bridge that is comparable with the famous Japanese bridge in Hoi An town . The bridge is perfectly situated next to the local market, a perfect way to learn and experience a daily local life.
Tu Duc Tomb (Upon request +12USD) – which was actually built between 1864 and 1867 while the Emperor was still alive. It’s a sprawling complex set around a lake that the Emperor basically treated like a summer home.
Minh Mang Tomb (Upon request +12USD) – the tomb of the local’s most beloved emperor and considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture that harmoniously blends with its natural surroundings.
Dong Ba Market (Upon request +12USD) – tourists participating in any Hue Imperial city tours have to set foot in the market to explore this unique cultural features. Just taking a stroll around the market, tourists will find this place as a miniature handicraft town with all of the traditional villages in Hue city.
Beside Chan May port to Hue by car, maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Chan May port to Danang with lowlest price from $133
- Chan May port to Hoi An by car with lowlest price from $127
- Private car from Chan May port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $127
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 113 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 132 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 155 USD
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Faqs about Chan May Port to Hue by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Chan May to Hue?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For Chan May port to Hue shore excursion, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
How long does it take from Chan May port to Hue by car?
The transfer from Chan May port to Hue, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Chan May to Hue shore excursion?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Chan May Port to Hue but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Chan May to Hue by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Chan May to Hue, you will stop at Khai Dinh’s Tomb, Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Chan May port?
With Chan May port to Hue by car, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 50$):
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee).
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Exceptional experience with VM Car company! I booked a private car Chan May port to Hue and have to admit I was nervous due to our transport. But I am happy to report VM Car delivered excellent and comfortable service. Ms Trang is responsive to inquiries and the vehicle was new and clean. Thank you VM Car for providing an excellent and worry-free experience! I highly recommend and will use this company in the future!
Had an amazing tour today with Mr Tuyen. Tuyen was an amazing tour guide and a really nice guy and english is excellent! We went with a private tour from Chan May seaport to Hue with stops at Khai Dinh tomb, Hue citadel and Thien Mu pagoda. I am feeling so happy about today. I will absolutely recommend Tuyen from VM Car and use the company again for sure.
Thank you for a very nice day!
Henry picked us up at Chan May Seaport early in the morning for a transfer to Hue! On the way he stopped at Khai Dinh tomb, Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda and told us a little bit about each place. He was very courteous and friendly, and answered many questions we had about vietnam very patiently!! We were very satisfied with our trip with Henry. Highly recommended!