Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car will take about 5 hours (267 kilometers), however you may enjoy beautiful landscapes and make a quick stop on several historical scenery along the way. VM Car’s private car from Danang to Dong Hoi with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee! Join us and take the opportunity to see the Hue Citadel, DMZ and Central Vietnam’s amazing landscapes.
Dong Hoi to Da Nang by private car is same price with this service.
Detail Itinerary Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car
Your Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see.
- La Vang Holy Land – Considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
After stopping at all stops on your Da Nang to Dong Hoi trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Dong Hoi city!
Extra charges for other places
Hue Citadel (upon request +10 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain. You may have a quick look at the citadel on your way from Danang to Dong Hoi.
Vinh Moc Tunnels (upon request +10 USD) – Complex underground tunnels that were strategically made and sheltered hundreds of villagers during the war. A slightly easier to get in and go around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in the South.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Direct transfer available
- Service available both ways
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 3 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 135 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 5 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 160 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 12 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 185 USD
Beside transfer from Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Danang to Ba Na Hills by car from 50$ for 4 seats car
- Danang to Bach Ma National Park by car from 89$ for 4 seats car
- Danang to DMZ by car from 115$ for 4 seats car
- Danang to Hue by car
See more trips from Danang city at: Car Rental in Danang
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and Drinks
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Frequently asked questions Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Da Nang to Dong Hoi?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Da Nang to Dong Hoi, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
What is the price if we go directly from Da Nang city to Dong Hoi city, no stop on the way?
Private car Danang to Dong Hoi city will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
How long does it take from our hotel in Da Nang to Dong Hoi city?
The transfer from Da Nang to Dong Hoi, It takes about 5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Dong Hoi?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Da Nang to Dong Hoi but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Da Nang to Dong Hoi, you will stop at Hai Van Pass, Lap An lagoon, La Vang Holy land, Hien Luong bridge, Vinh Moc tunnel (Upon request) and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip?
With Da Nang to Dong Hoi by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.