Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car with professional driver will take roughly 2 hours (91 kilometers) when traveling directly but there are so many must-see stops along the way that it’s a shame if you will skip it! Transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma has now become the most preferable mode of transport. Unlike taking the train or bus, having your own private car from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park makes everything easier, convenient and cheaper in the long run and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture.
Detail Itinerary Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car
Your round trip will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Additionally, the pass offers amazing photo opportunities at the highest point when you take the Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park transfer by car.
- Lang Co Beach – Located just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an unspoiled beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Renowned for its fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is domestic to many types of animals and aquatic vegetation. Lap An Lagoon sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Bach Ma National Park – Climb and explore the 1.450m above sea level Bach Ma Summit. At the Hai Vong Dai, explorers are rewarded with a stunning panoramic view of Thua Then Hue Province mountains, lagoons, villages and beaches. After taking great panoramic photos at the Hai Vong Dai, trek down to the parking area and ride on the car to Five Lakes starting point. Upon taking a good rest, continue trekking up to the top of Bach Ma National Park’s most majestic waterfall, Do Quyen waterfall.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip Hoi An to Bach Ma national park by car, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An!
- Because the road to go up to Bach Ma was very steepy and curvy, so max passengers will be less than normal – We just want to make sure you will have a safety trip and have more interesting.
- Baby seats are available upon request.
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Tour Guide is not included in the service.
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 119 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 129 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 144 USD
Beside Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Danang to Ba Na Hills by car from 50$ for 4 seats car
- Danang to My Son Sanctuary by car from $ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to Hue by car from $ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to DMZ by car from $ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Danang at: Danang Car Rental
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, local taxes and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide (+ 35USD)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Faqs about Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Hoi An to Bach Ma, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
What is the price if we go directly, no stop on the way?
Private car Hoi An to Bach Ma national park will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park by car?
The transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma, It takes about 2 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Bach Ma National Park?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Bach Ma by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An from Bach Ma?
With Hoi An to Bach Ma by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.