Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by car with professional driver will take around an hour (50kms) to get from Hue to Bach Ma and 2 hour (90kms) to get from Bach Ma to Hoi An, however there are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way that can’t be missed! Unlike the usual motorbike, bus or taxi ride, private car from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An service makes this awesome journey possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture!
Bach Ma National Park is famous as an ideal resort for tourists to relax and explore the wild beauty of nature. The Bach Ma Summit Tower is perfect for panoramic viewing of the Hue province and Do Quyen waterfall is a beautiful and majestic waterfall of the national park.
Itinerary Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by car
On the way from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An, you will visit:
- Bach Ma national park – Quick stop at the Bach Ma National Park Visitor Center for a briefing on trekking rules and safety procedures. You will be introduced to several unique and rare species found in the rich biodiversity of Bach Ma National Park, their significance to ecosystem and how they being conserved.Climb and explore the 1.450m above sea level Bach Ma Summit. At the Hai Vong Dai, explorers are rewarded with a stunning panoramic view of Thua Then Hue Province mountains, lagoons, villages and beaches. Most notable places seen are Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, True lake, Car Hai lagoon and Chan May port.After taking great panoramic photos at the Hai Vong Dai, trek down to the parking area and ride on the car to Five Lakes starting point. Explore all the lakes from Lake no. 1 and stop at Lake no.5 for a rest and light lunch. You may also take plunge into the lake’s cool and refreshing water.Upon taking a good rest, continue trekking up to the top of Bach Ma National Park’s most majestic waterfall, Do Quyen waterfall. The waterfall is named after the bright and beautiful flowers surrounding it, Do Quyen (Vietnamese) or Rhododendron (English). Do Quyen waterfall is about 300m in height with a terrifying yet beautiful view of silver like water falling down to the bottom of the forest. For trekkers who would like to get a better view of the whole waterfall, the foot of the waterfall is just 600 steps away.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An.
After stopping at all destinations in Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An trip, our experienced and friendly driver will bring you to your hotel in Hoi An!
Extra charges for other places
The Marble Mountains (upon request +10 USD) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
- Because the road to go up to Bach Ma was very steepy and curvy, so max passengers will be less than normal. We just want to make sure you will have a safety trip and have more interesting.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 100 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 115 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 135 USD
Beside Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Hue city sightseeing by car from 29$ for 4 seats car
- Day trip Hue to Ba Na Hills by car from 91$ for 4 seats car
- Hue to DMZ by car from 90$ for 4 seats car
- Day trip Hue to Phong Nha by car from 100$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Hue at: Car Rental Hue
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within Town Center
- All tolls, local taxes, petrol and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in car Wifi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide (+ 35USD)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Faqs about Hue to Bach Ma National Park to Hoi An by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An, that price per car not person. Which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Hoi An with Bach Ma national park, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to Hoi An with Bach Ma national park will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An by private car?
It takes about 3.5- 4 hours if you go direct. If you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to Bach Ma to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better. But they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An, you will stop Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach,Lap An lagoon, Marble Mountains (request upon) and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue to Bach Ma from Hoi An?
With Hue to Bach Ma national park to Hoi An by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
Booking my transportation through Mr Vinh was simple and easy. Mr Vinh speaks and writes English excellent. My booking consisted of Da Nang airport pickup and drop-off, to Hue, and Hue to Hoi An with Bach Ma national park. The vehicles used were spacious and comfortable. I would blindly use them if I were in Vietnam again. Highly recommended and you should make VM Car company your one stop shop for your Vietnam travels.
We needed to travel from Hue to Hoi An with Bach Ma national park.
Looking at sights on the way with Henry our driver from VM made it a perfect day!
Henry spoke very good English and was happy to stop for photos along the way – he even made a special shop to show we a local fishing village.
I’d recommend this as the best way to travel, combined with stops on the way lunch by an oyster lagoon (Lap An lagoon) was idyllic!