Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car will take approximately a hour (55 kilometers) when traveling directly. VM Car’s private car from Hue to la Vang Holy Land with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Detail Itinerary Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. In the trip, you will visit:
- La Vang Holy Land – considered as one of the most important places of pilgrimage for Roman Catholics in Vietnam because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hue!
- One way transfer is same price as round trip.
- Baby seats are available upon request.
- Lunch not included, however our driver will happily stop to any restaurant along the way.
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible.
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center.
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Round Trip
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 50 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 55 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 65 USD
Beside transfer from Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Hue to Phong Nha cave by car from 100$ for 4 seats car
- Hue to Dong Hoi by car from 89$ for 4 seats car
- Hue to Hoi An by car from 69$ for 4 seats car
- Hue to DMZ with La Vang by car from 90$ for 4 seats car
- Hue to Vinh Moc tunnels with La Vang by car from 59$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Hue at: Hue Car Hire
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Faqs about Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hue to La Vang Holy Land?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
That price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
What is the price if we go direct, no stop on the way?
Private car Hue to La Vang Holy Land will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to La Vang Church by car?
It takes about 2 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Hue to La Vang Holy Land?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hue to La Vang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. Our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Vinh Moc tunnels from Hue?
With Hue to La Vang Holy Land by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.