Phong Nha to Hoi An by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Phong Nha to Hoi An by car will take about 6.5 hours (338 kilometers), however, you may enjoy several sceneries and make quick stops along the way. Private car Phong Nha to Hoi An with professional driver is safe, comfortable and convenient and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee. Join us and take the opportunity to see the amazing landscapes of Central Vietnam on the way from Phong Nha to Hoi An.
Detail Itinerary Phong Nha to Hoi An by car
Your day with VM Car will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hien Luong Bridge – The bridge spanning the Ben Hai River that connected the North and South of Vietnam. It symbolizes the unity between the two warring areas of the country.
- Lap An Lagoon – Famous for the fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is home to many types of animals and aquatic plants and sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip Phong Nha to Hoi An by car, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
Hue Citadel (upon request +10 USD) – The imperial city that housed the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen. Even after the Vietnamese Civil war, the most of the majestic buildings in the citadel still remain.
- Lunch not included, however our driver will happily stop to any restaurant along the way
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Sightseeing available upon request
- Departure time flexible
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 3 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 141 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 5 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 165 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 12 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 190 USD
Beside transfer from Phong Nha to Hoi An by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Round trip Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car from 55$ for 4 seats car
- Hoi An to My Son sanctuary by car from 35$ for 4 seats car
- Round trip Hoi An to Hue by car from 99$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Phong Nha at: Phong Nha Car Rental With Driver
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls, parking fees, local taxes
- Bottled water
- Free in car Wi-Fi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Faqs about Phong Nha to Hoi An by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car Phong Nha to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Phong Nha to Hoi An, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
What is the price if we go directly from Phong Nha to Hoi An, no stop on the way?
Private car Phong Nha to Hoi An will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
How long does it take from our hotel in Phong Nha to Hoi An by car?
The transfer from Phong Nha to Hoi An, It takes about 6.5 hours if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Phong Nha to Hoi An?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Phong Nha to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Phong Nha to Hoi An, you will stop at Hien Luong bridge, Hue Citadel (Upon request), Lap An lagoon, Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass, My Khe Beach and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An from Phong Nha?
With Phong Nha to Hoi An by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
What a great day we had having our own private driver – Mr Anthony. He was a lovely man and we felt very safe in his luxurious air con car. He took us to Hue Citadel and stopped for us at Lang Co beach and he also drove us over the Hai Van pass and we had lovely Vietnamese food. He then took us to our hotel in Hoi An.
We would highly recommend Phong Nha to Hoi An trip and driver.