Tien Sa Port to Da Nang by carDa Nang, Tien Sa port,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Tien Sa Port to Da Nang by private car
Tien Sa Port to Da Nang by private car (round trip) with professional driver will takes about 6 – 7 hours and there are so many fantastic sightseeing opportunities that you wouldn’t experience when traveling by taxi or bus. Transfer from Tien Sa port to Hoi An by car is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
What to expect in standard trip
Private car Tien Sa Port to Da Nang with VM Car will begin with our driver greeting you at the port at your requested time. Along the way, you will visit:
- Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- The Marble Mountains (upon request +10USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- Dragon Bridge – is a bridge over the Han river in Da Nang. This bridge created a wonderful attraction for both locals and tourists every night, especially at the weekend.
- Cham museum – small museum has the world’s largest collection of Cham artefacts, housed in buildings marrying French-colonial architecture with Cham elements.
- Han Market – is a significant landmark in Da Nang, having been in operation since the French occupancy in the 1940s. Where you can find hundreds of stalls selling an array of local produce, handicrafts, T-shirts, and accessories.
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Tien Sa to Da Nang, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Tien Sa port!
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $83
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Hue with lowlest price from $116
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Hoi An with lowlest price from $88
Price for car transfer from Tien Sa Port to Da Nang
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
94 USD ∼ 2.256.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
107 USD ∼ 2.568.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
122 USD ∼ 2.928.000 VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls, parking fee
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Tien Sa port to Da Nang, Tien Sa port to Danang, Tien Sa to Danang, Tien Sa to Da Nang, Tien Sa port to Danang by private car, Private car Tien Sa port to Da Nang, Transfer from Tien Sa port to Da Nang, Tien Sa to Da Nang by car, Tien Sa to Danang by car, Tien Sa shore excursion to Da Nang
Frequently asked questions
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Tien Sa port to Da Nang?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2.This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Tien Sa shore excursion to Da Nang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Tien Sa to Da Nang?
The transfer from Tien Sa port to Da Nang, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Tien Sa shore excursion to Da Nang?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from the Port to Da Nang but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Tien Sa port to Da Nang by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Tien Sa to Da Nang, you will stop at Linh Ung Pagoda (upon resquest), My Khe beach, Marble Mountains, Dragon bridge, Cham Museum, Han market and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Da Nang from Tien Sa port?
With Tien Sa to Da Nang transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 50$):
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.