Chan May Port to Hoi An by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Chan May Port to Hoi An by private car (round trip) with professional driver will take about 5 – 7 hours. There are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way Chan May to Hoi An that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most popular option for travelers!
Unlike taking the usual taxi ride, private car from Chan May Port to Hoi An is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Detail Itinerary Chan May Port to Hoi An by car
Your day will begin with being picked up from the port by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Lang Co Beach – Sitting just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Beach is an untouched beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. Has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world and certainly one of the best in Vietnam.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometer road winding along the mountainside between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labeled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Chan May port to Hoi An.
- Hoi An ancient town – is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Chan May port to Hoi An, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you return to Chan May port!
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Extra charges for other places
The Marble Mountains (upon request +10USD) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
My Son sanctuary (upon request +30USD) – the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
Beside Chan May Port to Hoi An by car, maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Chan May port to Hue with lowlest price from $113
- Chan May port to Danang by car with lowlest price from $133
- Private car from Chan May port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $127
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 127 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 145 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 169 USD
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Faqs about Chan May Port to Hoi An by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Chan May to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For Chan May port to Hoi An shore excursion, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
How long does it take from Chan May to Hoi An?
The transfer from Chan May port to Hoi An, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Chan May to Hoi An shore excursion?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Chan May Port to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Chan May to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Chan May port to Hoi An, you will stop at Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, Marble Mountains(upon resquest), and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip?
With Chan May port to Hoi An by car, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 50$):
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
I can recommend Mr Ben and his team who provided us with excellent service when our cruise ship was in Chan May seaport for one day in January 2019. His reply to my email was very prompt, always a good sign and his price reasonable. We exchanged a few emails and the booking was made.
Their driver was waiting for us once we worked out that we had to walk about 600m past the first gate to a second gate to avoid port charges. Mr Ben had warned me about this but I hadn’t initially appreciated that we hadn’t walked far enough until a friendly local pointed us in the right direction and Mr Ben sent a photo of where we had to get to. See my uploaded photos also.
The trip was just what I had requested, an English speaking driver but no guide. We went to Chan May then Hoi An ancient town. As Hoi An town is congested the driver (Bao) dropped us as near to the center he could get, then arranged a pickup point and time, Bao texted us a reminder to return to the car to ensure we would be back at Chan May seaport in time. Although we went across the Hai Van pass it was in cloud so we missed out on the views but as compensation our driver took us to the lakeside at Lang Co beach then returned us to the port in good time.