Danang to Bach Ma National Park to Hue by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Danang to Bach Ma National Park to Hue by car with professional driver will take around an hour (65kms) to get from Danang to Bach Ma and another 1 hour (50kms) to get from Bach Ma to Hue, there are so many beautiful places you shouldn’t miss! Transfer from Danang to Bach Ma National Park to Hue by car has now become the most famous way to travel for tourists – unlike taking the train or bus, the having your own private car from Danang to Bach Ma to Hue makes this the best journey possible and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Itinerary Danang to Bach Ma National Park to Hue by car
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This magnificent 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Additionally, the pass offers amazing photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Danang to Bach Ma to Hue by car.
- Lang Co Beach – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Lap An Lagoon – Renowned for its fresh oyster farms and beautiful scenery, this 22,000 square hectare lagoon is domestic to many types of animals and aquatic vegetation. Lap An Lagoon sits just west of Lang Co Beach.
- Bach Ma National Park – Quick stop at the Bach Ma National Park Visitor Center for a briefing on trekking rules and safety procedures. You will be introduced to several unique and rare species found in the rich biodiversity of Bach Ma National Park, their significance to ecosystem and how they being conserved.
Climb and explore the 1.450m above sea level Bach Ma Summit. At the Hai Vong Dai, explorers are rewarded with a stunning panoramic view of Thua Then Hue Province mountains, lagoons, villages and beaches. Most notable places seen are Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, True lake, Car Hai lagoon and Chan May port.
After taking great panoramic photos at the Hai Vong Dai, trek down to the parking area and ride on the car to Five Lakes starting point. Explore all the lakes from Lake no. 1 and stop at Lake no.5 for a rest and light lunch. You may also take plunge into the lake’s cool and refreshing water.Upon taking a good rest, continue trekking up to the top of Bach Ma National Park’s most majestic waterfall, Do Quyen waterfall. The waterfall is named after the bright and beautiful flowers surrounding it, Do Quyen (Vietnamese) or Rhododendron (English).
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Danang to Bach Ma National Park to Hue, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hue!
Maybe you interesting:
- Danang – Bach Ma – Danang by private car with lowlest price from $99
- Because the road to go up to Bach Ma was very steepy and curvy, so max passengers will be less than normal. We just want to make sure you will have a safety trip and have more interesting.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 89 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 99 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 119 USD
Beside transfer from Danang to Bach Ma national park to Hue by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Da Nang to Ba Na Hills by car from 50$ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to My Son Sanctuary by car from 59$ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to DMZ by car from 115$ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to Hoi An by car from 15$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Da Nang at: Da Nang Car Rental
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within Town Center)
- All tolls, local taxes, petrol and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in car Wifi
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide (+ 35USD)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Faqs about Danang to Bach Ma National Park to Hue by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Da Nang to Bach Ma to Hue?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Danang to Bach Ma to Hue, that price per car not person. Which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
What is the price if we go directly from Danang to Hue with Bach Ma national park, no stop on the way?
Private car Danang to Hue with Bach Ma national park will be just with a stop for a short rest, photos or lunch because the road is too long. And price for direct transfer or with stops will be the same.
How long does it take from our hotel in Danang to Bach Ma to Hue by car?
It takes about 3 hours if you go direct. If you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Da Nang to Bach Ma to Hue?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Danang to Bach Ma to Hue by private car ?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better. But they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the transfer from Danang to Bach Ma national park to Hue, you will stop Hai Van pass, Lang Co beach, Lap An lagoon and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Bach Ma to Hue from Danang?
With Danang to Bach Ma to Hue by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.