Danang to My Son Sanctuary by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Danang to My Son Sanctuary by car with professional driver will take around an hour (40 kilometers). The route from Danang to My Son is short and has a breathtaking view. Traveling from Danang to My Son by private car is safe, convenient and affordable and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture! Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Transfer from Danang to My Son Sanctuary by private car (round trip) is flexible around your needs! Join us and take the opportunity to see the unforgettable mountain and coastal scenery.
Detail Itinerary Danang to My Son Sanctuary by car
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- My Son Sanctuary is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists. My Son Holy land is an attractive destination not only for domestic but also international tourists to visit and learn about the culture, history, and architecture of Champa Ancient Kingdom.
After your Danang to My Son trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you to Danang city center and drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
The Marble Mountains (upon request +10 USD) – This group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12 USD) – is Situated in the Son Tra peninsula (also called Monkey Mountain) featuring perfect harmony between the traditional and modern architectures of Vietnamese pagodas. Linh Ung pagoda is also known as a religious site with the Vietnam’s tallest statue – Guan Yin Buddha.
Maybe you interesting:
Private car Danang to My Son sanctuary to Hoi An with lowlest price from $50
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
- Traveling direct with no stops also available
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 3 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 59 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 5 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 69 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 12 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 79 USD
Beside transfer from Danang to My Son Sanctuary by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Da Nang to Ba Na Hills by car from 50$ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to DMZ by car from 115$ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to Hue by car from 89$ for 4 seats car
- Da Nang to Bach Ma national park by car from 99$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Da Nang at: Car rental in Da Nang
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Faqs about Danang to My Son Sanctuary by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Danang to My Son Sanctuary?
You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Danang – My Son – Danang, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
How long does it take from our hotel in Danang to My Son sanctuary by private car?
The transfer from Danang to My Son, It takes about an hour if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Danang to My Son?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Danang to My Son but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Danang to My Son by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Danang to My Son comeback Danang, you will stop my Son sanctuary and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to My Son from Danang?
Wỉth Danang to My Son by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.