Hoi An to Cam Thanh Coconut Village by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hoi An is a beautiful Central Vietnam city with culture and natural beauty. Car trips to Hoi An from other parts of the country are becoming increasingly popular as they offer a more intimate way to see the sights. And Hoi An to Cam Thanh Coconut Village by Car is the best trip lately. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Detail Itinerary Hoi An to Cam Thanh Coconut Village by Car
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. On the trip, you will visit:
- Cam Thanh Coconut village: Since 200 years ago, the Cam Thanh village also known as the Bay Mau coconut grove, has grown. You can build a basket boat, or a boat called a Thung Chai to go nearer to the Bay Mau forest’s beauty. Visit Cam Thanh village, and check out the locals’ artisan businesses. There are numerous crafts careers available here. We must start by discussing the bamboo workshop. In addition to being well known for their coconuts, the locals also produce items from coconut leaves, including thatched roofs for homes, restaurants, bed and breakfasts, etc.
After going around Cam Thanh Coconut village, our experienced and friendly driver will drive you back to Hoi An ancient town and drop you off at your hotel!
Extra charges for other places
Tra Que Village (upon request+12 USD) – It’s difficult to ignore the veggie village near Tra Que if you’re a nature lover. You can engage in some thrilling activities by going there and experiencing real village life. And there are many delicious foods available for you to enjoy. Tra Que Vegetable Village is not only a location where wholesome vegetables are produced for the residents of Hoi An, but it is also the perfect vacation spot for travelers who enjoy tranquility and freshness. As a result, during your trip with your loved ones, you should stop by this village!
Cua Dai Beach (upon request+12 USD) – One of the best spots in Hoi An is Cua Dai Beach. Even though this town in central Vietnam is more known for its historic buildings, Cua Dai Beach also has a long, thin length of beautiful white sand that is incredibly lovely. There are many chic, high-end resorts and a fresh seafood market close to the beach. When visiting Cua Dai Beach, you can completely immerse yourself in Vietnam’s pristine nature.
An Bang Beach (upon request+12 USD) – North of Cua Dai Beach, An Bang Beach is a stunning 4-kilometer expanse of sand. More locals and visitors are now flocking to An Bang Beach due to the recent erosion of Cua Dai Beach, which caused the loss of sand and a few enterprises. With its laid-back eateries, late-night pubs, water sports activities, and live music, this hippie-vibe beach community draws an increasing number of visitors each year.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please contact our hotline or online staff if possible
- Additional charges will apply for drop-off to hotels outside the city center
- Any special requests are welcome
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Round Trip
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 18 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 23 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 28 USD
Beside Hoi An to Cam Thanh Coconut Village by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Hoi An to Marble Mountains by car from 25$ for 4 seats car
- Hoi An to My Son by car from 35$ for 4 seats car
- Hoi An to Ba Na Hills by car from 52$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Hoi An at: Car Hire in Hoi An
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by the high quality car
- Door-to-door service (within the town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops, as mentioned in the itinerary
Faqs about Hoi An to Cam Thanh Coconut Village by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Cam Thanh coconut village?
No, there isn’t. You can choose your departure time and your favorite destinations and we want to make sure you have enough time to visit at your chosen locations.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
That price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Cam Thanh coconut village by private car?
The transfer from Hoi An to Cam Thanh, It takes about 30 minutes if you go direct but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Cam Thanh?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Cam Thanh coconut village but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Cam Thanh coconut village by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Cam Thanh from Hoi An?
With Hoi An to Cam Thanh coconut village by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
When Is The Best Time To Go To Cam Thanh Coconut Village?
Hoi An’s weather is pleasant and consistent, so you may visit this village all year round. Additionally, as preferences vary by individual, you might favor various types of weather. You should visit the Cam Thanh coconut village in Hoi An from February to April if you enjoy cooler temperatures. Due to the end of the dry season, May through July is the best months to visit Cam Thanh. If you want to visit Cam Thanh Village and the Hoi An Lantern Festival on the 14th of the lunar month, you should go to Hoi An.