Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by private car is the fastest, most comfortable and most convenient alternative to an uncomfortable and over-priced taxi when traveling to Monkey Mountain (Son Tra peninsula). Round trip transfer from Hoi An to Monkey Mountain with our professional driver is safe and flexible to your schedule and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture.
Detail Itinerary Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by car
Your day will begin with being picked up from your hotel by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Linh Ung pagoda – is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
- The 1000 year Banyan Tree – situated on the height of 700m, the tree stands majestically with luxuriant and interlacing foliage. Its complex of roots has grown down to form secondary trunks. This makes it look like a huge mushroom, stand out in the forest.
- Ban Co peak – the highest mountain on Son Tra Peninsula. The road to this peak is winding and quite dangerous, but it is worth, especially if you want to see sunrise or sunset from there. If you want to see the whole Da Nang city, we suggest coming to Ban Co Peak which is an ideal place for sightseeing, enjoying the fresh air and the spectacular view of the coastal city.
- Vong Canh house – from the house you can admire whole of Da Nang city with the long coastal line.
After stopping at all destinations in the trip Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by car, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An!
Extra charges for other places
Tien Sa beach (upon request +8USD) – is located between two canyons. Completely separate from Danang city, like lost in a certain fairy realm. Tien Sa beach is an impressive bow curve. The fine white sand and especially the clear blue water.
The Marble Mountains (upon request +10USD) – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- Because the road to go up to Monkey Mountain was very steepy and curvy, so max passengers will be less than normal – We just want to make sure you will have a safety trip and have more interesting.
- Baby seats are available upon request.
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Round Trip
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 74 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 91 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 113 USD
Beside transfer from Hoi An to Monkey Mountain (Son Tra peninsula) by car, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Hoi An to Golden Bridge by car from 32$ for 4 seats car
- Hoi An to Phong Nha by car from 155$ for 4 seats car
- Hoi An to Vinwonders by car from 25$ for 4 seats car
See more trips from Hoi An at: Hoi An Private Driver
- English speaking driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in car WiFi
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Faqs about Hoi An to Monkey Mountain (Son Tra Peninsula) by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Hoi An to Monkey Mountain?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
That price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
How long does it take from our hotel in Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by car?
The transfer from Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by car, It takes about 4.5 hours. Actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer from Hoi An to Son Tra peninsula?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Hoi An to Son Tra peninsula but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Hoi An to Son Tra peninsula by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Monkey Mountain from Hoi An?
With Hoi An to Monkey Mountain by car, all drivers wear our company uniform and will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.