Tien Sa Port to Hue by carHue, Tien Sa port,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hue by private car
Transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hue by private car (round trip) with professional driver will take about 5 – 7 hours and there are so many sightseeing stops along the way that you can’t afford to miss so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most famous way of journeying for tourists.
Unlike taking the train or bus, getting your own private car Tien Sa Port to Hue makes this the best journey! VMCar’s Tien Sa to Hue is safe, smooth, comfortable, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Your day will begin with being picked up from the port by our friendly driver. Along the way, you will visit:
- Hai Van Pass – This magnificent 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “an abandoned ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Additionally, the pass offers amazing photo opportunities at the highest point when traveling from Tien Sa to Hue by car.
- Lang Co Beach – Located just north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an unspoiled beauty – a small coastal town offering an array of local beach restaurants and cafes. It been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Khai Dinh’s Tomb – Considered as the most aesthetic among all the royal tombs of the Nguyen Emperors. Khai Dinh Tomb is a beautiful blend of Western and Eastern architecture that perfectly reflects the ideas and life of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh.
- Imperial Citadel – The beautiful walled city that housed all Nguyen Emperors, Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, for more than 100 years until Emperor Bao Dai abdicated the throne in 1945 . Over 200 years to now, most of the citadel still stands with its original materials with nearly 140 small and large constructions.
- Thien Mu Pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city and still considered as the most serene and beautiful of all pagodas in the province. Thien Mu pagoda is surrounded by flowers and ornamental plants that stretches from the entrance until the far end of the garden.
After Tien Sa Port to Hue trip, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Tien Sa port!
Maybe you interesting:
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Danang with lowlest price from $94
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills with lowlest price from $83
- Private car from Tien Sa port to Hoi An with lowlest price from $88
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time chosen by you, however we recommend early if you wish to enjoy all the sightseeing!
Price per car transfer from Tien Sa Port to Hue
Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
Max 2 Passengers
116 USD ∼ 2.668.000 VND
Max 4 Passengers
135 USD ∼ 3.105.000 VND
Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
Max 10 Passengers
155 USD ∼ 3.565.000VND
You can find all information about the price of the trips via the booking form below:
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town center)
- Petrol and road tolls, parking fee
- Bottled drinking water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Tien Sa to Hue, Tien Sa port to Hue, Tien Sa port to Hue by private car, Private car Tien Sa port to Hue, Transfer from Tien Sa port to Hue, Tien Sa port to Hue by car, Tien Sa to Hue by car, Transfer Tien Sa port to Hue, Tien Sa to Hue by private car, Tien Sa shore excursion to Hue
Frequently asked questions:
1. Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Tien Sa port to Hue city?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
2. This price is the price per person or per the private car?
– For the private transfer such as Tien Sa shore excursion to Hue, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
3. How long does it take from Tien Sa port to Hue?
The transfer from Tien Sa port to Hue, It takes about 5 – 7 hours but if you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
4. What happen if unfornately we canceled the Tien Sa shore excursion to Hue?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from the Port to Hue but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
5. Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Tien Sa to Hue by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Tien Sa to Hue, you will stop at Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Khai Dinh’s Tomb, Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu pagoda and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
6. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hue from Tien Sa?
With Tien Sa to Hue transfer, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
7. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 30$):
– Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.