Chan May Port To Ba Na Hills Tour
Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills tour will be a wonderful tour for tourists who want to discover Ba Na Hills. This place is always a popular destination for tourists whenever they travel to Da Nang City. When you come to this place, you will be surprised by the breathtaking landscapes and wonderful architecture. Additionally, you can admire many breathtaking landscapes along the way from Chan May Port. So, let’s come with us and enjoy this bewitching tour right now!
Itinerary Chan May Port To Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge Tour
In the morning
- At 7:30 – 8:00 a.m: Our friendly driver will pick you up at the gate of Chan May Port and transfer you to Ba Na Hills.
- Lang Co Beach: This beach is located between the Hai Van Pass and the Tam Giang Lagoon. With white sand and blue sea, Lang Co Beach always attracts many tourists to come and relax.
- Hai Van Pass: This pass will have the breathtaking scenery of the coastline and mountains. So, you can also admire the breathtaking landscapes on this pass along the way to Ba Na Hills.
- At about 10 a.m: You will take the cable car to get to the top of Ba Na Hills. Check-in at the Hoi An Cable Car Station and transfer to Marseille Station.
- Golden Bridge: With unique architecture and breathtaking landscapes surrounding it, this is always a stunning and iconic architectural marvel that has become a popular tourist attraction.
- Flower Garden: This garden is a paradise for flower lovers. You can stroll through this garden and admire the beauty of many kinds of flowers.
- Wine Cellar: The wine cellar was built by the French in 1923. There will be multiple wines including both local and international.
- After exploring many famous attractions, you will have a buffet lunch at French Village.
In the afternoon
- French Village: This village is a charming place bring you to the picturesque streets of a French medieval town. When you arrive at this village, you can observe the beauty of the architecture and culture of France.
- Fantasy Park: This park will have a variety of games suitable for all ages. So, you can enjoy your time and feel free to play many interesting games in this park.
- About 2:30 p.m, our driver will transfer you to Chan May Port.
- At about 4:00 p.m, we will drop you off at the port and finish the Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge tour.
Price For Chan May Port To Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge Tour
- Pick-up at the gate of Chan May Port: Please walk out of the port for 7 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign. This does not include a fee.
- In case you want to be picked up inside at Chan May Port, please pay more 25$ per person because we have to get the permission of the Port Manager.
|Group of pax
|Pickup Outside Port
|Pickup Inside Port
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y: pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
- High-quality vehicle
- Pick up and Drop off at the gate of Chan May Port
- All the Entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Beverage in Meal
- Travel Insurance
FAQs About Chan May Port To Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge Tour
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private tour such as Chan May to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge tour, that price per person not car which included an English speaking tour guide; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll, door to door service; free wi-fi on board, bottle of water and lunch.
How do I proceed with a booking the Chan May to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge tour?
If you would like to go ahead this booking, we will need you to fill in our trip booking form, or you may tell us your email then we will send you the itinerary and price.
What happens if we want to add on an extra stops?
With the Chan May to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge private tour, you can add additional stops but you will have less time to explore each attraction.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the tour?
You can cancel the tour at any time, but the deposited money will not be refunded. This is because we have utilized that amount to prepare in advance for your trip to ensure the best experience.
Where will we meet our tour guide and driver?
Tour guide and driver will greet you at outside the gate of port with welcome board showing your name.
Are service charges and gratuities included?
All local taxes and service charges are already included in Chan May to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge tour full day, in addition to porterage, which is also included. However gratuities are not included in the price and should be handled by you, at your own discretion.
How will we pay for the Chan May to Ba Na Hills & Golden Bridge tour?
We accept the payment method as below:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 4% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– 9pay (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Cash at our office or to driver.