Hue to Hoi An by Jeep Tour
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
When you are looking for a sunny, windy and slightly different experience, that is when you should choose a JEEP CAR over the risk of riding a motorbike or a stuffy car. Choose a trip from Hue to Hoi An by Jeep car, you will not miss any frame from the surrounding scenery where you can immerse yourself in the nature of the sea and waterfall. The winding road Hai Van Pass, the mystery and beauty of the Marble Mountain.
Maybe you interesting:
- Hue to Hoi An by car from 65$ for 4 seats car
Detail Itinerary Hue to Hoi An by Jeep Tour
Depart at 8:30 am, our driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city. Along the way, you will:
- Explore fishing village – where you can take a short break and take photos of the fishing boats and see how the locals make a living by fishing.
- Swimming at the beach or water fall – natural water springs cascading down along huge walls of rock. The perfect place to go swimming, eat & drink and relax.
- Have lunch at Lang Co Beach – it been named one of the most beautiful bays in the world and without doubt one of the best in Vietnam.
- Cross Hai Van Pass – this breathtaking 21 kilometer road winding along the mountain side between Hue and Danang is a must-see. “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Fantastic photo opportunities at the peak of the pass when traveling from Hue to Hoi An by Jeep. You won’t fully experience the Hai Van Pass when traveling by bus or train.
- Visit Marble Mountain – this group of 5 marble and limestone mountains each depict one of earths elements. Bound with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains gives a breath-taking picturesque view of Danang at the top of the mountain.
Afterwards, your trip will end at your hotel in Hoi An city.
- Private Real U.S.Army Jeep
- Enjoy local food
- Relaxing and swimming
What to bring: sun cream, sunglasses, swimming suite
Price Per Jeep
|People Per Jeep||1||2||3|
|Price Per Jeep||160||180||216|
Note: To ensure the safety and comfort of your trip, we only arrange a maximum of 3 people per JEEP with luggage. In the special case of requesting 4 people per JEEP, please let us know about your luggage.
You can pay directly by cash or credit card, in VND or in USD.
Beside transfer from Hue to Hoi An by Jeep, you can use the Private car package from our service which helps you be able to explore central of Viet Nam with amazing experiences and some promotions. You can book each booking or send us a request for all your trips during the first request.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Private real U.S Army Jeep
- Private Air-condition Car
- All entrance fees
- Simple local lunch
- Cold Water
- Personal expenses
- Others services not mentioned
Faqs about Hue to Hoi An by Jeep
How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Hoi An by Jeep?
The transfer from Hue to Hoi An by Jeep takes about 5 – 6 hours. You can stop for taking pictures at many places on the way.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the transfer Hue to Hoi An by Jeep car?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private Jeep car from Hue to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Hoi An from Hue by Jeep?
The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
Does your driver can speak English?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better but they are not tour guides so they have limitations. If you take the private Jeep car from Hue to Hoi An, our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will continue delivering excellent services for you.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.