Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by car
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by private car with professional driver takes about 5 – 7 hours. There are so many sightseeing opportunities along the way Tien Sa to Hoi An that can’t be missed so making this a full-day adventure is becoming the most popular option for travelers!
Unlike taking the usual taxi ride, private car Tien Sa Port to Hoi An is safe, clean, convenient, flexible around your needs and also give you a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnam Culture. Free of charges if you ask the driver to stop on the way for taking photos, having lunch, drinking Vietnamese coffee.
Detail Itinerary Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by car
With VM Car, transfer will begin with our driver greeting you at the port at your requested time. Along the way, you will visit:
- My Khe Beach – Vietnam’s most “picturesque beach”. My Khe Beach offers 30 kilometers of golden white sands and crystal clear water. Perfect for sunbathing & surfing.
- The Marble Mountains – A cluster of 5 limestone and marble mountains that each represent one of the elements. Covered with Hindu and Buddhism grottoes, the Marble Mountains offer a fantastic panoramic view of Danang at the peak, great for photo opportunities.
- Hoi An ancient town – is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a Southeast Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site.
After stopping at all your requested destinations from Tien Sa to Hoi An by car, our experienced and friendly driver will drop you off at Tien Sa port!
- Opt to purchase port permit service: In case you want to be picked up at your Cruise, please pay more 25$ per person, and inform us 7 days before so that we will have time to do all of customs formalities.
- Opt not to purchase port service fee (not include a fee): Please walk out of the port for 5 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign.
- Lunch is not included but you may request the driver to stop along the way.
- Baby seats are available upon request
- Departure time is chosen by you, however we recommend you should depart early
Extra charges for other places
Linh Ung Pagoda (upon request +12USD) – Sitting on the stunning Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda is the home of the infamous giant 64 meter “Lady Buddha” statue. Commonly named “a meeting place of Heaven and Earth’s sacred air”.
My Son Sanctuary (upon request +30USD) – is the holy land of the ancient kingdom of Champa. It is recognized as a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. My Son Sanctuary reveals secrets of the ancient Hoi An dwellers, the Cham and at the same time fascinates and baffles archaeologists.
Maybe you interesting:
- Tien Sa port to Danang by car with lowlest price from $94
- Tien Sa port to Hue by car with lowlest price from $116
- Tien Sa port to Ba Na hills by car with lowlest price from $83
Price Per Car
- Car Type
- Max Passengers
- English Skill
- Chevrolet Cruze, Toyota Vios, Hyundai Accent
- Max 2 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 88 USD
- Toyota Innova,
- Max 4 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 101 USD
- Ford Transit, Mercedes Benz Sprinter
- Max 10 Passengers
- Conversational English
- 116 USD
- English Speaking Driver
- Private transport by high quality of car
- Petrol, all tolls and parking fees
- Bottled water
- Free in-car Wi-Fi
- Pick up/drop off inside the port
- Tour guide (35 USD)
- Entrance tickets
- Lunch & Meals
Faqs Tien Sa Port to Hoi An by car
Does your company have limited time to visit if we want to rent a private car from Tien Sa to Hoi An?
No, there isn’t. You can use the whole day for the transfer. So feel free to contact to us whenever you want and we will try to reply you as soon as possible.
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private transfer such as Tien Sa to Hoi An shore excursion, that price per car not person which included an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and airport fees and charges, door to door service; free Wi-Fi on board and bottle of water.
How long does it take from Tien Sa port to Hoi An?
The transfer from Tien Sa port to Hoi An, It takes about 5 – 7 hours. If you want to stop for taking pictures at many places on the way it would be longer than. And actually it depends on how long you spend time for each stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Tien Sa to Hoi An shore excursion?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the private car from Tien Sa Port to Hoi An but only for one day before your trip starts. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Does your driver can speak English if we want to know something during our trip from Tien Sa to Hoi An by car?
Yes, they can. We are always so proud of our drivers who can speak Basic English communication or better. But they are not tour guides so they have limitation. If you take the private car from Tien Sa to Hoi An, you will stop at Linh Ung Pagoda (upon resquest), My Khe beach, Marble Mountains, and our drivers also can give you some information about each place. We will be continue delivering excellent services for you.
Where will we meet our driver for the trip?
With Tien Sa port to Hoi An by car, all drivers wear our company uniform. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the driver or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow (you must deposit 30$):
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.
We booked a private car from Tien Sa port to Hoi An town on February 10, 2019 through Ms. Trang and would highly recommend VM Car company. Ms. Trang answered all my questions before we booked and even phoned the SUV during our trip to make sure everything was okay. The SUV was very comfortable and early to pick us up right at the cruise ship. The tour guide was knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions and we were able to go at our own pace. We all thoroughly enjoyed our day and would use VM Car company again if we ever return to Vietnam. The experience was amazing from beginning to end.
We booked a private car with driver to take us from the port of Tien Sa to Hoi An and back. We left the ship (Celebrity) at 8.30 am and the driver was waiting very near to the ship with a board on which our names were prominently displayed. He introduced himself as Mr Top. He was young, smartly dressed and polite. He spoke good English.
The car was a Toyota Vios, spotlessly clean and fully air conditioned and had accessed wifi. There were bottles of water in the car. Mr Top drove carefully at all times. He opened the doors to let us get into and out of the car.
Enroute to Hoi An we stopped off at My Khe beach and Marble Mountains and also at Linh Ung pagoda. Whenever we saw a photo opportunity Mr Top stopped the car and waited patiently for us to take our photos.
The trip was faultless and exceeded all our expectations. We will definitely use the services of Mr Top and VM Car company when we next visit Vietnam.