Tien Sa Port To Hoi An Tour
Tien Sa Port to Hoi An tour will be the best option for tourists to explore Hoi An from Tien Sa Port. Our tour will take you to many famous attractions before arrive in Hoi An Ancient Town such as Marble Mountains, Linh Ung Pagoda,… Therefore, this itinerary can make your trip to Hoi An more interesting and wonderful than ever.
Itinerary Tien Sa Port To Hoi An Tour
In the morning
At 8:30 a.m: Our guide and driver will welcome you at the gate of Tien Sa Port and transfer you to the first stop of this trip – Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula. The Lady Buddha statue of this pagoda is one of the tallest statues in Vietnam. From this pagoda, you can observe the scenery of Da Nang City.
Then, we will visit Marble Mountain. This mountain is a famous attraction for tourists when they come to Da Nang. There is a cluster of five limestone peaks, each representing one of the five elements.
In the afternoon
After exploring Marble Mountain, you will have lunch at a local restaurant in Hoi An.
Then, Hoi An Ancient Town will be the next attraction in this itinerary. You can take a stroll and immerse yourself in the enchanting atmosphere of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Additionally, you can visit the Japanese Covered Bridge, Historical Chinese Meeting Halls or admire the beauty of handicraft making at a local workshop.
At 4:00 – 4:30 p.m: We will return to Tien Sa Port and finish our Tien Sa Port to Hoi An tour.
Price For Tien Sa Port To Hoi An Tour
- Pick-up at the gate of Tien Sa Port: Please walk out of the port for 4 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign. This does not include a fee.
- In case you want to be picked up inside at Tien Sa Port, please pay more 25$ per person because we have to get the permission of the Port Manager.
|Group of pax
|Pickup Outside Port
|Pickup Inside Port
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y : pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
- High-quality vehicle with a careful driver
- Pick up at the entrance outside Tien Sa Port
- All the Entrance fees
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Beverage in Meal
- Pick up at your Cruise (inside port)
FAQs About Tien Sa Port to Hoi An Tour
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private tour such as Tien Sa Port to Hoi An tour, that price per person not car which included an English speaking tour guide; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll, door to door service; free wi-fi on board, bottle of water and lunch.
How do I proceed with a booking Tien Sa Port to Hoi An tour?
If you would like to go ahead this booking, we will need you to fill in our trip booking form, or you may tell us your email then we will send you the itinerary and price.
What happens if we want to add on an extra stop?
With private tour Tien Sa Port to Hoi An, you can add on an extra stops but you will have less time to explore each attraction.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Tien Sa Port to Hoi An tour full day?
You can cancel the tour at any time, but the deposited money will not be refunded. This is because we have utilized that amount to prepare in advance for your trip to ensure the best experience.
Where will we meet our tour guide and driver?
Tour guide and driver will greet you at outside the gate of port with welcome board showing your name.
Are service charges and gratuities included?
All local taxes and service charges are already included in Tien Sa Port to Hoi An full day tour, in addition to porterage, which is also included. However gratuities are not included in the price and should be handled by you, at your own discretion.
How will we pay for the Tien Sa Port to Hoi An ?
We accept the payment method as below:
– Paypal (pay an extra 4% for transaction fee)
– 9Pay (pay an extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay an extra 4% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to the driver.