Hue Cooking Class
Coming to Hue city, travelers not only discover the historical attraction and beautiful landscapes but also the many delicious traditional foods in this city. Hue cooking class tour will provide the opportunity to learn about how to cook the amazing dishes of Hue and the culture in the daily life of local people. So let’s join our tour and make a sweet memory with us.
- The opportunity to visit the famous Thanh Toan Tile-roofed Bridge
- Learn about how to prepare and cook traditional Hue dishes under the local chef
- Knowledgeable tour guide
Detail Itinerary Hue Cooking Class Tour
Our motorbike will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city and transfer you to Thanh Toan Village. It will take about 15 minutes on a motorbike and you will see the beautiful road, rice fields, rural landscape,… on the way we go to the village. Especially, Thanh Toan Village is also known for its beautiful and peaceful sceneries, local market and the famous tile-roofed bridge called Thanh Toan. Therefore, this is the place for us to hold our cooking class.
When we arrive at Thanh Toan Village, we will go to Thanh Toan Market to buy ingredients to prepare for our cooking class. In this market, you can also see the purchasing activities of local people and learn how to distinguish fresh ingredients. You can also see the Thanh Toan tile-roofed Bridge and Thanh Toan Agriculture museum right next to the bridge.
After buying ingredients from the market, a local chef and our English tour guide will explain how to prepare the ingredients before cooking. Then, a local chef will show you how to make your own Hue dishes, which you will enjoy for a meal. Don’t worry if you didn’t make the one or you haven’t cooking skills because the local chef will prepare the meal for back-up and you can eat and share the food together.
Following that, you will have an interesting conversation with the host to understand more about the history and the daily life of the local people. Then, our motorbike will get you back to Hue city and finish the Hue cooking class tour.
Menu For Cooking Class And Lunch:
- Fig / Young Jackfruit / Banana flower salad with shrimp and pork (cooking class)
- Spring roll / pancake / Beo cake / Loc cake (cooking class)
- White rice
- Vegetable soup
- Morning glory fried with garlic
- Braised fish /braised chicken with lemon grass and chili
- Desert (Fruit for season / yoghurt/sugar soup).
- Please keep in mind that if you decide to book this tour, please let us know what foods you dislike or are allergic to, if any.
- Tour will begin at 9a.m/1p.m, you can choose suitable departure time.
Price For Hue Cooking Class
Price: 45 usd/Person
Maybe you interesting:
- Hue city tour full day from 56$/person
- Hue sightseeing by car from 29$/4 seats car
- Kids under 5 years: free of charge
- Kids from 5 years to 7 years: pay 75%
- Kids from 8 years and older: as adults
- Motorbike with Petrol
- One Motorbike rider per Person
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees at Thanh Toan Museum
- Ingredients for the Cooking Class
- Beverage in Meal
- Tip for guide and driver
FAQs About Hue Cooking Class Tour
How do I proceed with a booking Hue cooking class tour?
If you would like to go ahead this booking, we will need you to fill in our trip booking form, or you may tell us your email then we will send you the itinerary and price.
What happens if we want to add on an extra stops?
With this tour, you can’t add on an extra stops. Because you will enjoy the tour with other travellers.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Hue cooking class tour?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with the Hue cooking class tour but only for 24hours before your trip start. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Where will we meet our tour guide for the tour?
With Hue city cooking class tour, tour guide will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the guide or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
Are service charges and gratuities included?
All local taxes and service charges are already included in Hue cooking class tour, in addition to porterage, which is also included. However gratuities are not included in the price and should be handled by you, at your own discretion.
How will we pay for the Hue cooking class tour?
We accept the payment method as below:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 4% for banking fee). We have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.