Hue Street Food Tour By Cyclo – Group TourHue,
- New and clean
- Baby seat
- Air condition
- Excellent reputation
- No credit card fees
- Road tolls included
- Free cancellation
- Professional drivers
Hue is a place where the beauty of architecture and landscapes, traditional famous dishes and sophisticated handicrafts. Therefore, Hue attracts thousands of travelers coming to discover Truong Tien Bridge, Dong Ba market,… So let’s join our Hue street food tour by cyclo to explore the sceneries and special dishes of Hue in a different way.
- The opportunity to explore the beautiful sceneries of Hue by cyclo
- Learn about how to make and eat a local food
- Knowledgeable tour guide
Detail Itinerary Hue Street Food Tour By Cyclo
|Optional Time||Departure Time||Finish Time|
|Option 1||9 A.M||1 P.M|
|Option 2||1 P.M||5 P.M|
|Option 3||5 P.M||9 P.M|
Our Guide and Cyclo will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center and start the Hue street food tour by cyclo. On the Cyclo, you will slowly be taken around the most beautiful roads of Hue, especially the road around the Citadel. It helps travelers relax after a hard day’s work.
After that, the first stop in this tour is Dong Ba Market. It is the busiest and largest market in Hue city. Moreover, travelers can see the purchased activities and try most of the ingredients used in making almost all the Hue specialty dishes and fresh local fruits. This is also an opportunity for you to buy a gift for your friends and family.
On the way to the other bank of Perfume River, you can see the famous and colorful bridge in Hue city – Trang Tien Bridge.
Following that, the cyclo will take you to some local restaurants. You will taste the local foods of Hue while listening to the guide’s explanation of how to make and eat them.
Taste all local food in Hue city:
- Bun Bo Hue (Hue Beef Vermicelli Soup) or Bun Thit Nuong (Grilled Pork Vermicelli)
- Banh Beo (Steamed Rice Discs Topped with Shrimp)
- Banh Loc (Filtered Tapioca Dumplings)
- Banh Ram It (Fried dumpling topped with Sticky Rice Dumpling)
- Nem Lui (Grilled Ground Pork on Stick)
- Banh Uot (Grilled Pork Wrapped with Hue Wet Rice Paper)
- Banh Khoai (Hue Fried Pancake)
- Cha Hue (Hue Sausage)
- Che (Sweet Soup)
- Me Xung (Sesame candy)
- Trai Cay (Hue Seasonal Fruits)
Finish the tour with Vietnamese Coffee before drop you off at your hotel.
If you take the tour in the evening, we will stop at the walking night market and enjoy some other local food while walking around.
- Please keep in mind that if you decide to book this tour, please let us know what foods you dislike or are allergic to, if any.
- Tour will begin at 9a.m/1p.m/5p.m, you can choose suitable departure time.
Price Per Person
- Child under 5 year old : free of charge
- Child from 5 – 10 year old : 75%
- Child >= 10 year old: as Adult
Maybe you interesting:
- Hue street food tour
- Hue car rental with driver
- Hue city group tour
- Tour guide
- 1 bottle water/person
- Local dishes included in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tip for guide and driver
Faqs about Hue Street Food Tour By Cyclo:
What does the price include?
That price per person which included an English speaking guide; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll and charges, door to door service; free wifi on board, bottle of water.
How do I proceed with a booking Hue street food tour by cyclo?
If you would like to go ahead this booking, we will need you to fill in our trip booking form, or you may tell us your email then we will send you the itinerary and price.
What happens if we want to add on an extra stops?
With private tour Hue street food tour by cyclo, you can add on an extra stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Hue street food tour by cyclo?
You can cancel your booking without any fees charge with full day but only for one day before your trip start. After that time, you’ll pay for the fee charges.
Where will we meet our tour guide and driver for the Hue street food tour by cyclo?
Tour guide will inform your hotel reception upon their arrival. The booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our rental. In case you are not still able to reach the guide or locate the office, you can anytime get in touch with our support team via call or email.
Are service charges and gratuities included?
All local taxes and service charges are already included in Hue street food tour, in addition to porterage, which is also included. However gratuities are not included in the price and should be handled by you, at your own discretion.
How will we pay for the Hue street food tour by cyclo?
We accept the payment method as below:
– Paypal (pay extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– Cash at our office or to driver.