Chan May Port To Hue Tour
Chan May Port to Hue tour full day will leave you with many unforgettable memories in Hue city. When you come to Hue, you can admire many historical attractions and delectable foods in this city. With our tour, you can not only learn more about the history and legends of famous historical places but also taste some delicious local dishes at a famous restaurant.
The most popular options for tourists:
- Chan May Port to Hue by car
- Private car from Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills
- Chan May Port to Ba Na Hills tour
- Chan May Port to Hoi An tour
Itinerary Chan May Port To Hue Tour
In the morning
- At 8:00 – 9:00 a.m: Our guide will greet you at the gate of Chan May Port and transfer you to Hue city center.
- When we arrive at Hue city, the first attraction for you to see is Khai Dinh Tomb. This tomb is perched on Chau Chu Mountain and 10km from Hue city center. This is a unique tomb in the Nguyen Dynasty with a blend of Eastern and Western architectural styles.
- Then, you will stop at Hue Imperial City. This UNESCO World Heritage Site served as the political and cultural center of the Nguyen Dynasty many years ago. You can stroll and admire the historical architecture of Nguyen’s Dynasty.
In the afternoon
- After exploring Hue Imperial City, you will have lunch at a famous garden restaurant in Hue. You will have time to relax before continuing this wonderful trip.
- The last attraction on this trip is Thien Mu Pagoda. This pagoda is nestled on the banks of the Perfume River and 5km west of Hue city center. This temple was built in the 17th century and has existed for more than 400 years in this historical city. With its historical architecture and stunning landscape, this pagoda is always a must-see attraction for tourists when they come to Hue.
- At 3:00 p.m, we will return you to the port and finish the Chan May Port to Hue tour at about 4 p.m.
Price For Chan May Port To Hue Tour
- Pick-up at the gate of Chan May Port: Please walk out of the port for 7 minutes where driver will welcome you with a sign. This does not include a fee.
- In case you want to be picked up inside at Chan May Port, please pay more 25$ per person because we have to get the permission of the Port Manager.
|Group of pax
|Pickup Outside Port
|Pickup Inside Port
- Kids under 5y: free of charge
- Kids from 5y to under 10y: pay 75%
- Kids from 10y and older: as adults.
- High-quality vehicle
- Pick up at the gate of Chan May Port
- All the Entrance fees
- Local Lunch
- English speaking Guide during the trip
- Beverage in Meal
- Pick up at your Cruise (inside Port)
About Chan May Port To Hue Tour
This price is the price per person or per the private car?
For the private tour such as Chan May Port to Hue tour, that price per person not car which included an English speaking tour guide; 24/7 chat, email or call support; toll, door to door service; free wi-fi on board, bottle of water and lunch.
How do I proceed with a booking Chan May to Hue tour?
If you would like to go ahead this booking, we will need you to fill in our trip booking form, or you may tell us your email then we will send you the itinerary and price.
What happens if we want to add on an extra stops?
With private tour Chan May Port to Hue tour, you can add on an extra stops.
What happen if unfortunately we canceled the Chan May to Hue tour full day?
You can cancel the tour at any time, but the deposited money will not be refunded. This is because we have utilized that amount to prepare in advance for your trip to ensure the best experience.
Where will we meet our tour guide and driver?
Tour guide and driver will greet you at outside the gate of port with welcome board showing your name.
Are service charges and gratuities included?
All local taxes and service charges are already included in Chan May Port to Hue full day tour, in addition to porterage, which is also included. However gratuities are not included in the price and should be handled by you, at your own discretion.
How will we pay for the Chan May Port to Hue tour?
We accept the payment method as below:
– Paypal (pay an extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Credit card at our office (pay an extra 4% for banking fee): we have two offices in Hue or Hoi An so you can pay at where you feel the most convenient.
– 9Pay (pay an extra 4% for transaction fee)
– Cash at our office or to a driver.